Landscape Warranty and FAQ
for a free Arizona Landscape Design and Estimate
Serving Queen Creek – San Tan Valley – Gilbert – Chandler – Mesa – Phoenix – Florence – Gold Canyon – Las Sendas Arizona
At Arizona Living Landscape and Design, we pride ourselves in quality and only use quality materials, starting with our irrigation timer. We use the Hunter brand timer for all or our irrigation needs and purchase commercial grade materials for all of our irrigation systems.
Hunter Industries: Hunter XC Irrigation Timer Manual.
Malibu Lights: Replacement parts can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes.
Warranty and Care
- Irrigation systems have a 1 year warranty on parts and labor. Due to the nature of the systems, it is necessary to check the drip and sprinkler heads for proper water flow on occasion, especially a new system. Drip lines can get clogged by tiny particles of dirt and must be cleaned out. This can be done by taking off the end cap and letting the water flow freely and then replacing the end cap/emitter.
- Borders have a 30 day warranty.
- All granite covered areas will be fine graded only (raked), we are not responsible for drainage grade unless otherwise specified.
- All river beds are aesthetic (decorative) only unless otherwise specified. They are not meant to provide drainage.
- Sod installation includes fine grading only (raked). 30 day warranty on sod.
- Tree and Plant material come with a 30 day warranty. This does not cover frost bite, changes to the water timer by customer or other outside person, or if the customer does not check the plants weekly for water.
- Concrete includes prep, shooting of grade (1/8″ per foot in fall), setting of forms, and broom finish. Concrete is 2500 psi with a 6″ slump, unless otherwise stated. All other patio/sidewalk work will adhere to 1/8″ foot in fall. 1 year warranty: cracks must be the size of a nickle head to be replaced.
- Pavers have a 6mo. warranty against cracking. Fading is normal. Polymeric fill is guaranteed for 6 mo. Do not pressure wash pavers.
- Low voltage lighting has a 90 day warranty on the lights and transformer. Blown light bulbs are not covered under warranty.
Discounts require $3000 minimum landscape and do not include repairs or maintenance.